Saturday, May 17, 2008

Finally!!!!!!!!!!

About a year ago I bought a new comp while I was in the states and I bought insurance with it just to be safe. A few months after I returned it stopped working so I thought it was the best idea to send it back to my mom to get fixed. That was about 9 months ago and I just got it back tonight, since we have been waiting for someone to come out here to bring it to me. Yaaaaaaaay!!!!!! So now I have no excuses to not post more often.

Abdellah had his 7th birthday last week so I took him to Mekkah just the two of us to pray maghrib and eat dinner it was a lot of fun to explain things to him and to spend one on one time with him. After Cheikha came back from Kuwait we took all the kids and some of his friends out to a small water park for kids it was fun for them but sooooo hot for us even the cake was sweating (ewww).

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I came across your blog and found it really interesting. I am creating a new online magazine, InCultureParent, about global parent culture and traditions. It is specifically geared towards multicultural/lingual families. Would you be interested in writing an article for the site? Please contact me at stephanie.meade at gmail.com if you are interested! Thanks.