Thursday, May 8, 2008

Last night I took the kids out with two of Abdellah's friends on the way I picked up my niece in law. We decided to go to chuck e cheese. I bought a bunch of tokens and sent the kids on their ways. Then it was time for me and NIL to get our game on :p. We played quite a few rounds of air hockey then some mini basketball and some of the other games, it was a blast. Of course we tired waaaay before the kids and decided to sit down and chat for a bit. Soon before going Khadija wanted to get her face painted like a pink cat it was soooo cute! We left and rode home with nancy ajrams kids cd LOUD!! But thank god no fighting. My daughter told me to stop at the store and get her cat food since shes a cat now!

Khadija said the cutest thing when we were going to bed. Since my husband is out of town all 3 of the kids sleep in my bed with me my eldest son likes to hold on to someones ears when we go to bed he tried to hold onto his 2 yr old bros ears but he said no then his sis said you can hold onto my ears. I told her that she was nice and she responded- yes, I is... It made me laugh out loud.

No comments: