Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yay!

I can't believe the end of the school year has finally arrived. It was Aboodis first year in real school. I think it was actually harder for me and my husband than him. Waking up and getting him out the door by 6:45 for me waking up at 11:30 is early so you can imagine. Plus it was really hard on him to get home at like 3:30 only to go to the mosque at 4:00 for his quran lessons. Alhamdullilah we made no more homework YAYAYAY!!!! I feel like I was the one in school not him... what with the homework and everything.

Summer plans are still not finalized but my dad and bro are coming next month which should be great now I spend my days planning all the places I need to take them, and things they need to see. The only small detail in my plans is this heat! It was 5ْcelsius today which is 122 fahrenheit is that even possible??? What I would give for some nice bay area weather if you know what I mean.

Anyways my plan is to keep the kids busy this summer so that they don't drive eachother (or me) crazy we'll see how that goes though.

1 comment:

Susie of Arabia said...

Hope you have a great summer with the kids. We leave tonite for the states and will be back mid-July.
Tag, you're it!
http://susiesbigadventure.blogspot.com/2008/05/al-qalzam-fisherie.html