Saturday, March 1, 2008

Where we begin

Bismillahir Rahman ar-Rahim

This marks the beginning of what I hope to be a fruitful and fun experience in the world of blogging for me. I am a self proclaimed non-writer so we shall see how long this lasts for.

Lets start with a bit of backround. I'm from California daughter of convert parents 2 bros and 2 sis. I moved here (jeddah) 4 years ago with my husband Cheikhna (8 years married) and eldest son Abdellah (now 6) . My daughter Khadija 3 was born in Mauritania on a trip there and son Yusuf 2 was born here in jeddah. All wildy different experiences I can assure you.

My Husband is from Mauritania and I met him when he came to the states to study english. Some of his immediate family lives here in Jeddah that why we came.

Soooo Let's get started

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalaamu alaikum,

Nice to have found your blog and look forward to reading more about your experiences. Mauritania sounds very interesting masha'Allah! My hubby is from not so far away: Algeria.

aalia said...

I loved your blog :D I'm gonna visit regularly,I assure you that ;)